Where: London, United Kingdom
VIGA, part of the vibrant Next 15 Group, is an extremely fast growing data collection agency, based on the trendy Bermondsey Street. Having the stability of a publicly trading holding company, with the culture of a startup, VIGA has been able to triple in size over the last 12 months. Driven by its own proprietary software and panels, VIGA supports a range of businesses with all of their research requirements in a fast, flexible and efficient manner.
VIGA is now looking for passionate, client service lead Account executive to join it’s thriving and enthusiastic team. The role will be centred around managing our Internal client relationships. Working closely with our Account Directors, you will have overall responsibility for the success of all internal business. The successful candidate will report directly into a Director and will be an influential member of their team.
• Manage and develop internal relationships within MIG owned Research Agencies
• Provide quotes, costings and advice on up coming projects
• Responsibility and management of sampling
• Overall ownership and responsibility for all projects.
• Build and manage pipeline for up coming projects within CRM system.
• Responsibility for cost management on projects
• 1+ years market research experience
• Experience working with online surveys
• Good communication skills
• Consultative and solutions based approach
• Well organised and practically minded
• Good with numbers and experienced excel user
• High levels of responsibility and exposure within a fast growing business
• Opportunity to lead and experience a huge range of research approaches
• Great opportunity to develop within a highly successful team
• Very competitive basic salary
• Part of the extremely healthy bonus scheme
• 30 days total holiday (25 days + 2 personal + 3 Christmas office close)
• Fitness first Gym membership or PMI
• Fully paid iPhone
• Free tuck shop, drinks, beer and amazing coffee machine.
We’ll only consider candidates with the relevant experience and who have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of something awesome? Send your CV to email@example.com with your name and the role in the subject line.